Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Thanksgiving Week!!
Thanksgiving week was full of fun and family. From redbox movies to a turkey dinner we did a lot. This year was the year for everyone in the family to come have dinner at mom and dad's house. It definately was a team effort to get all the food ready for Thanksgiving. Everyone had a food assignment some brought potatoes others brought salt and pepper. It was a great to be able to spend time with the family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jessica I am glad you started a blog, they really are fun!
Jessica, You didn't even tell me you started a blog, but I heard through the grape vine! It'll be fun for me to hear about all the fun single things you do!
Yes, we did have a fun Thanksgiving. It's always great when we all get together.
Jessica, the idea is to post more than once! I hope to hear what else is going on - soon. Love ya!
I have to agree with Jennifer. The idea is to post more than once. Get Blogging!!
Post a Comment