
So about a week ago my friend Scott Hollist decided that he wanted to have a moive/pizza party for our friends that do yoga with us. So I told him that we could have the 10 or so people come over and play at my house. So we decided that Thursday would be the best day for our movie night. So I told mom that I would be having about 10 people over on Thursday and she was just fine with it. Well Thursday night rolled around and I swear we must of had about 35 people show up to have pizza and watch "Singing in the Rain." I didn't even know all of the people that showed up. But mom and dad were really nice about it and didn't freak out.
Then on Friday it was my friends birthday so she was having a birthday party/end of summer party. We played games listened to music and had a bon-fire so that we could make s'mores. yummy. We also had a surprise pinata. My friend Scott loves pinata so he always seems to want to break them. So since he felt bad that he had invited so many people over to my house the night before he bought me a pinata. Well I didn't break the pinata but this really strong guy did. So my and Christine took pieces of the pinata and turned them into princess hats. We were definately the prettiest princess around. After the pinata and fire my friends and I left the party (it was getting really boring) and we went and played some late night volleyball. It was a blast.
3 comments:
Good to hear your summer ended with a bang! We miss you!
Sounds like fun! What's 25 extra people at a party? Just more fun, right! Hope you had enough pizza! Love ya!
Aren't those the best parties!! When friends invite friends and they invite their friends! :D I havent seen that movie in a long time!
Post a Comment