Sunday, September 14, 2008
Haunted House Adventure
So for the last couple of weeks on the radio they have been advertising the start of all the Haunted Houses and such. So I talked my friend Aubrey into going on a double date with me to a haunted house. So I asked Steven who is one of the guys that I have been somewhat dating to go with me, and Aubrey had her boyfriend Steven come with her. So yes we were both on a date with Stevens. So me and my date went a grabbed a burger then we headed back to my house to pick up Aubrey and her date. We then headed out to Nightmare on 13th Street. OH MY! It was so much fun. We went to the exteme haunted house which was longer. It was the regular haunted house plus 13 additional rooms, which were scarier than the rest. I usually am pretty good with haunted houses and don't get to incredibly scared but there were parts of the haunted house that really creeeped me out. I only screamed twice. Once was before we even got into the haunted house. We were outside waiting in line to be let in and Aubrey's date Steven (who also is a good friend of mine). Grabbed my legs, I was so not expecting something like that so I let out a really loud scream. Everyone around me starting laughing and pointing at me which is okay. I then made it all the way through the normal haunted house without getting to scard. Except that I was totally okay with walking right behind Steven. But he was determined that I was going to either walk right in front of him or right next to him. So I picked right next to him. The people in the haunted houses aren't suppose to touch you, but this one guy kept on poking me with his fake knife and touching me. I asked him several times to stop but he wouldn't so finally Steven told him to stop and the guy did. Then during the extra 13 rooms I got extremely scared only once, they had a room that was a christmas/santa claus room. They had it so that is was actually snowing and it was playing christmas music. So being the nerd that I am I hear the music and start singing and dancing. Well obviously I wasn't on my guard because when this extremely scarey looking santa jumped out at me I almost died. I screamed my head off and ran out of that room. The extra rooms were gross using like body bags and such, that were wet on the outside some when you touched them you felt sick. It was such a fun night. I can't wait til I get to go to another haunted house. They are probably my favorite part about Halloween.!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love haunted houses! But i'm kinda a whimp. I scream a lot. Brian and I were at the Haunted House at Universal Studios and my shoe fell off and a scary guy with a chairsaw grabbed it before i could! I screamed and screamed! Fillany he dropped it!
I love haunted houses too! But, it's been forever since I've been to one. Shan thinks they are lame and cost too much. Plus, you know anything you can't take the kiddos too is pretty much on the next to never list. So, I'm glad you got to go!
Jessica - thanks for being honest on my "Any Guesses" blog! You know everybody thinks it's going to be a boy - I'm glad you had the guts to say it! Love ya!
Post a Comment