First of all I must say that I am the worlds worse blogger!
Now, I will catch up everyone on what is going on in the life of Jessica John. I have finally decided that I am going to go to Cosmetology School. Yeah I am copying Kendra, but I have thought about it off and on for years. So after watching how Kendra is liking it I decided that I would give it a try.
Also, work has been crazy for me for the last several months. Lexington Law Firm had to fire 4 people because they were "cheating" the company out of money. So with those 4 people being gone we have been swamped at work. For most of the girls in my department they haven't noticed that the work load is bigger for them, but I definately have. I have been asked for two months straight to do overtime so that I can help keep the department caught up. Only me and one other girl have been asked to do this. We were told that we can do all the work of the 4 girls that were fired, if we would focus harder and come in on our days off. Since I now work four days a week for 10 hours I have two extra days to come in and work. LUCKY ME!! So I have been going in and working as much overtime as I can. The paycheck is nice so I can't really complains.
Also, for the first time ever in my life I played the piano for my friend Tara during a talent show. I am extremely terrified of performing in front of people whether its the piano or singing. I can do both very well when I am alone but put me in front of someone and no way. But Tara really needed my help so I built up a bunch of courage and did it. I was not anywhere near perfect but I did alright and she sounded amazing. Also, my friend Eddy Hogan finally convinced me to sing a duet with him in church. I was so scared. But we did amazing!

Finally, I am dating a new guy. Yeah I know what you are all thinking. Your thinking that this is just another flavor of the week. I say to that, I hope not. He is an incredible guy, we have been dating for a little over a month and he is a blast to be with. I really had to work to get a picture from him. So I had to settle with this semi okay one.
That is all that is new with me. Life has been pretty calm lately which is great. I love my life right now!
4 comments:
Wow! I had given you up for dead. It's great to get your occasional update. Sounds like things are good. I always thought hair school sounded fun - one of those things I wish I had done. Anyway, can we say free haircuts? Just kidding. And congrats on all the money, though I agree that all the time at work is sometimes not worth it. And, fun to have a new boy. He looks nice. Love ya!
How fun! I think you'll love doing hair! I can't wait to mee your boy at sunday dinner! :)
A blog post. I was pretty sure you forgot how to blog! Good to see you are happy and doing well.
Good luck in school!
Your new boy looks like a a nice guy!
Love ya!
When are you coming out to Kansas to tell us more? Of a phone call at least.
Kurtis
Post a Comment