Sunday, March 22, 2009

Movie #2


So Chase and our friend Weston came over to my house on Saturday night when practically the entire family was over. Chase has been wanting to meet the entire family so I thought that it would be a good time for that to happen. Earlier this week he had come with me to Kevin and Brooke's house to see the new puppy and to spend time with them and Jennifer's family. So he had already met some but not all. So he came over with Weston and socialized for a little while. With Chase being really busy with school and work I don't get to see him very much right now. So we agreed that even if we don't get to see each other during the week we for sure get to see each other on Saturday nights. After we had spent sometime around the family and after showing Chase and Weston the playhouse we headed out to go see a movie. I had been wanting to see Knowing ever since I saw the previews for the first time a long time ago so he took me to see it. Well the previews were somewhat miss leading. I wont tell you how it ends just in case any of you want to see it but I will say. This is a strange movie, a movie in which I never intend on seeing again. It was WEIRD!!!

No comments: