Monday, December 31, 2007

Justin's Mission Call

On Thursday December 27 Justin got a letter in the mail. Justin found out that he will be going to San Bernidino, California for his mission. Justin is so excited to be able to go on a mission. He is going to be a great missionary. He leaves on February 27 2008 to the Provo MTC. We had a fun time driving around and telling all of his family about his mission call. They are also so excited to see Justin get his mission call as he has had to work hard to be able to go.

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Good for him! I don't know him - at all - but it is always great to see another missionary accept his call!

Jenny said...

Way to go Justin! Tell him congrats for us since we rarely see him!

Jenny said...

Did you run out of things to write about???

The Millers said...

Jessica, I heard about your accident from Dad. So scary. I hope you are finally feeling better. Car accidents are so scary. It takes a little while to recover. Dad says your face is a little sore, and that you might be going to the doctor. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everythings alright. Love ya!