Thursday, February 7, 2008

Results

All my test results came back from the doctors this week. I am okay nothing is broken. I just have a terrible case of whiplash. I am so glad that it is just whiplash. I still have been pretty sore and ache and pains have been showing up on occassion but over all I am doing great.!. Thank you to everyone that prayed and thought about me after my accident. I love you all.

5 comments:

Wayne and LaRae John said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wayne and LaRae John said...

We are all so happy that nothing was broken and that you are starting to move around more comfortably. I just hope that the headaches start to go away now too.We love you!

The Millers said...

Glad your doing good!

Jenny said...

Good to hear you are doing well, minus a few lingering aches and pains. Feel 100% soon!!

Kendra said...

I tagged you!! Check out our blog!