I've been tagged!
1.What were you doing 10 years ago? I was in 4th grade probably coloring an amazing picture!
2.Five things on my "to-do" list today: get off work, get a haircut, clean my bathroom, play some guitar hero, and read my scriptures!
3.Six Snacks that I enjoy: crackers, cookies, ice cream, pop, chips, and caramel
4.Three bad habits: picking at my hair, biting my nails, and procrastinating.
5.If I suddenly a billionaire I would.....buy a sailboat and also share with my family.
6.Five Places I've lived: Fruit Heights, Utah my whole life.!.
7.Five Jobs I've had: Taco Time, Taco Maker, Lake City Trucks, Lexington Law and babysitting
8.Five things people don't know about me...I have a fear of flying, and fear of deep water, I want to go teach english in china, I have written songs before, and that I have a fear of getting on a stage and performing.
Now I tage just Jennifer since she still hasn't done this.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to hear you would share your billions with me! (Weren't you born in Manti?)
Fun to find out more about you! I didn't know you have written your own songs! That is great!
Jessica you spent your first 5 weeks in Manti. So you have officially lived in two places! Glad to learn all this about you!
Post a Comment