Thursday, April 3, 2008

Playhouse

I just have to say that I am getting so excited for the playhouse to be finished! Kevin is doing an amazing job on the playhouse, you can tell he doesn't want his girls in a unsafe playhouse. I am excited for the day when I get to have kids so they can come play in the playhouse. It is darling!

4 comments:

The Millers said...

I can't wait to see the finished product!

Jenny said...

It will be lots of fun for all those kiddos to play in won't it!

I think Dad and Mom are just making sure they are the favorites! HA HA!

Wayne and LaRae John said...

Of course we want to be the favorites.
But I can't wait until it's done either so they can have a safe and fun place to run, shout and play!
I'm having fun looking for tea sets, kitchens, trucks, balls etc. for them to have out there!
I can't wait until you have kids out there either!

Kendra said...

The playhouse is SOOO cute!