Sunday, April 20, 2008
My Big Purchase
So about a week ago I decided that my money was burning a hole in my pocket so I better spend it. So Taylor and I went laptop shopping. We came home that night with a brand new HP laptop. It is a really nice laptop and I am extremely excited about it. The moment that my laptop was up and running Taylor decided that he needed to download some of his favorite games. So now I have a bunch of games on my laptop that are only used by him when he comes over which is just fine with me. It does have a web cam so if anyone else has a web cam we will have to try it out and see how it works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Jessica, I'm shocked, I thought you were saving that money for my birhtday! O.k., not really, it's always fun to get something new! Especially for Taylor who it sounds like is reaping the benefits without spending the money :)
I love your new lap top. Dad and I are thinking about getting one for each of us this year. I'll have to get some shopping advice from you!
What a fun new purchase. Kurtis and I have a webcam, so we will have to try it out.
Sounds like you have done lots of fun shopping! Laptops are fun!
Post a Comment