Thursday, April 3, 2008

Date Night

So this Friday Taylor and I are going on a double date with mom and dad. We are going to Desert Star. The play is going to be "The Wizard of Odd" so it is a spoof off of both "The Wizard of Oz," and also "Wicked the Musical".
Mom and I are invited the boys to come with us with little invitations that turned out really cute and that had a little poem which believe it or not mom and I actually came up with ourselves.
Taylor and I had been talking for a while about how we wanted to start going on actual dates instead of just hanging out at my house and watching a movie or t.v. so I got together with my mom and we decided that we would take the boys to Desert Star. We are all very excited to go to the play. Taylor has only been once and that was when I took him there for his 17th birthday so it has been awhile so I am hoping he will enjoy this show as much as the last one.!.

4 comments:

The Millers said...

Oh my goodness! I thought you had fallen off the edge of the blogger universe! Good to have you back. Sounds like your date will be really fun. Shan and I both liked Desert Star the one time we went!

Jenny said...

I have to agree with Jennifer. I thought you fell of the blogging band wagon. It is good to have you back! Have lots of fun on your date tonight.

Wayne and LaRae John said...

I can hardly wait to go with you guys and dad! It will be fun as always. And I LOVE the pizza there!

Kendra said...

Hope you had fun! :D tell us how it went!!