Sunday, April 20, 2008

Shopping Shopping Shopping


So on Wednesday of this past week my friend Jenn asked me if I wanted to go shopping at gateway with her since she just had her birthday and go a bunch of money. Obviously I love to shop so I agreed to go with her. So on Saturday Jenn, her daughter Emilie and I headed to the mall. We shopped for about three hours which is plenty when it is windy and cold. Jenn spent several hundreds of dollars and I only spent around 130 dollars which isn't to bad for me. I got a new pair of black shoes, two undershirt (brown and white), two necklaces, and five shirts. So I came away with a lot of cute things. Plus everything that I bought was on sale! I was really proud of myself and how little I spent considering I could have spent a lot more. When I told mom how much I had bought and what the total damage was she was pretty proud of me she thought I would spend at least 200 dollars.

5 comments:

The Millers said...

It's nice to see some pictures on your blog! Good job on finding some bargains. I LOVE bargains!

Wayne and LaRae John said...

Your clothes are way cute. And considering the mood you were in, I am surprised you didn't spend more! Just kidding. They are real cute though!

Jenny said...

Way to go on the bargains. I have to agree with Jennifer on both the fact that I love bargains and I it nice to finally see some pictures on your blog!

Kendra said...

I love shopping when you get good deals!! Its the best!!

Jenny said...

Jessica, Did you die? I have called, text and emailed you with no response! I love you and miss you!