Thursday, April 3, 2008
Guitar Hero
Okay so Taylor and I have been addicted to guitar hero lately. Usually I come home from work and I go straight down to play guitar hero. I am not very good at it but Taylor is amazing!! I usually play on medium becuase I am pretty good on the level but this week Taylor forced me to try playing on hard, well I suck! I get all discouraged about how bad I do and Taylor just keeps telling me with practice that I will be great in just a little while. So with his help and coaching I have been getting better. I am still not on expert like Taylor is (he also can play with his eyes closed) but eventually I will give him a run for his money.!.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've never played, I'll have to give it a try next time were up!
I have never played either. I lack the hand-eye coordination skills that video games require! But maybe you can show me your mad skills!
Okay, I have played and I can only do low - slow! Jessica is good and getting better, but I have to admit that Taylor takes the cake. He plays with his eyes closed, and even behind his back. Show off!
Post a Comment